Validated Systematic Synthetic Phonic Programmes
The DfE has recently begun to validate a number of SSP programmes, please follow the link below for the most up-to-date list and information about the validation process.
Please see the link below for information about briefings for many of these programmes:
- All Aboard Phonics
- Anima Phonics: Letters and Sounds Updated
- Bug Club Phonics
- Essential Letters and Sounds
- FFT Success for All Phonics
- Floppy's Phonics
- Jolly Phonics
- Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
- Monster Phonics
- No Nonsense Phonics
- Phonics International
- Read Write Inc.
- Reading Planet Rocket Phonics
- Smart Kids Letters and Sounds - The Code
- Sound Discovery
- Sounds Together
- Supersonic Phonic Friends
- Twinkl Phonics
- Unlocking Letters and Sounds
The Education People have also put together a fantastic document summarising each of the schemes, please access this below.